Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flip it good.

Pizza is definitely one of the worlds favorite foods. This is the only reason I can think of for having a "World Pizza Championships". A large variety of attractions are associated with the event, including street performers. The picture at the right is what attracted me to the festival of dough, sauce, cheese, and toppings. Where else could acrobatics be combined with food than Italy?
I am so envious of anyone with gymnastic ability. To be able to bend like that man while twirling a floury substance around your head is an incredible talent. Before I die, one of my goals is to brush up on my flexibility. I figured I would start small, maybe a back flip from a standing position or back-hand spring. My somersault needs work, but I have mastered the cartwheel (sort-of) and am ready for a challenge. First I need to find an instructor.... (taking applications).

No comments: